Sabtu, 02 Agustus 2014

The Story about Bamboo-copter

Maybe you all have been wondering why I should name my blog "my bamboo-copter"?


For those of you who don't know, I mean really don't know. I just wanna say to you : How sad childhood you have ! how poor you !

Haha, kidding aside, bamboo-copter is not a strange thing in my childhood. but before I tell you the real explanation why I name my blog after this unique name, I would give you the real definition of what bamboo-copter is.

Bamboo-copter, also known as bamboo dragonfly or chinese top is a toy helicopter rotor that flies up when its shaft is rapidly spun. It is originated from warring states in ancient China history around 400 BC. So long time ago Chinese people already invented bamboo-copter as a toy, you can say that it was the first time human have a thought on helicopter with this bamboo-copter. 

How to play Bamboo-copter




Bamboo-copter

If you are like me, 90s kid, you are no strange with Doraemon. this cool fellow is the reason me and many people have a fond memories of childhood, Bamboo-copter is more than a mere toy. Bamboo-copter is one of magical things that Doraemon use and give to nobita and friends. According to the Doraemon's story, you just need to attach bamboo-copter on the top of your head, and you are able to fly, I mean fly like birds ! This bamboo-copter thing is magical and I want this so bad, unfortunately it won't happen, at least anytime soon.

Doraemon's Bamboo-copter

Put The Bamboo-copter on the top of your head and you're good to fly !


So, what is the connection between bamboo-copter and my blog ? I want my blog to be like bamboo-copter. making me fly to many places that I've never been, making me see other parts of this world that I haven't seen. That is why I named my blog after bamboo-copter. Maybe it's just a metaphor but I don't care what people say, I would make it happen ! I believe it !

and on the side note, I hope Bamboo-copter is gonna be a thing soon and I can fly for real! LOL




Cris

The source of bamboo-copter's definition : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo-copter



3 komentar:

  1. Nice Blog Bro! Horeeyyy... I hope we can do travelling again on other time. Nice to know you as my really best bro. I hope you can spend your "Lazy" time to write more about things that inspired you and people around you.

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks a bunch old sis ! You're one of the people who inspire me to write a blog ! Hehe I hope I can write more, save up and travel ! And don't forget our promise to go to Japan, okay? Haha

    BalasHapus