Sabtu, 02 Agustus 2014

Welcome to My Bamboo-copter !

Who am I?

My name is Cris, I am an average guy from Indonesia. All my life is spent in this beautiful country so far. What's so interesting about me? Nothing, just the fact that I can use three languages (Indonesian, English, Mandarin). I think that's it. 

I am no other than you people who prefer laying on bed on sunday morning, rather than cleaning up. I am that people who likes spending time hanging out with friends, talking about useless things until midnight, or having my time spent on watching movies, playing games, or surfing the internet, so in other words, I am a typical lazy guy. 



What am I doing here?


I am trying to write a blog. 

Why I want to start a blog?


I am inspired by my two friends lethebrainsays and Selfyparkit. They are always trying to write down all the interesting things in their daily lives, no matter how dull they are, especially Selfyparkit who's making a blog about inspiring and touching stories, I recommend you to check their blogs. 


Seeing their blogs and what they have achieved, I am thinking myself, " I wanna write too !" I want to share a piece of my mind, I wanna record things that make my ordinary life become unordinary. So, that's why I plan to start a blog.


So you wanna start a blog, What are you going to write?


It makes me thinking for a while, if I want to write a blog, then I need to write something, then what is it? and after contemplating myself for a while. I am getting the answer :


I wanna write about travelling, that what I want to write. Although the places that I have been are somehow not that many, I would try my best to write it all down, present them with real pictures. And by writing about where I travel to, it makes me and pushes me to travel more, see more, and do more. There are many things that I can still see in this world.


However, I think writing about travelling isn't enough. I will try my best focusing not just the travelling part, but also the culture, the history, the people, the food and interesting stories behind them. all of that will be written in english and sometimes in Indonesian and Mandarin.


How I start to write? 


The thing about travel blog is that you need to get away more, travel more, and see more. That's I am planning to do. Not long ago, I just moved back from china after a year study there, so for now I would write about my experience there, where I've been to and what have I done there. I try my best to capture it into words, hope you can enjoy reading it.


So stay tuned for more posts !


Have a good day !





Cris



1 komentar:

  1. The cultures, traditions, historical and food of some places in the countries would be a nice and interesting article to be read. I can't wait to read it.
    I believe that your blog will be a great blog in the future, I'll wait for your next writing. 加油,你的写作真的很棒。:)

    BalasHapus